A set of extensions for CMS WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Dynamic Blog Cards for CMS
- Advanced styles for the search engine
- Additional styles for CMS View
Dynamic Blog Cards for CMS:
- Dynamic publication of blog cards online (automatically generated when new articles are published);
- Static blog cards (managed via WYSIWYG Web Builder);
- Setting the number of published articles (there is no pagination function);
- Sorting cards by publication date, by update date, by number of views;
- The ability to selectively enable and disable blocks of articles online via CMS Admin;
- Flexible position settings (description, author, date, titles);
- Flexible style settings;
- Two image styles are magnification and darkening.
- Used in FlexBox and LayoutGrid;
- Fixed breakpoints 992px, 768px, 576px, 480px, 320px;
- Documentation in two languages - Russian, English;
- It is distributed in two languages - Russian, English.
To work with the Blog Map extension for CMS, skills of working with CMS WYSIWYG Web Builder, basic skills of working with phpMyAdmin are required.
Before buying extensions, read the documentation, see the "Manual" tab.
|Difficulty||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Manual||Yes (En, Ru)|
|WYSIWYG Web Builder||v15, v16, v17|
|Compatibility||PHP 5.6 / 7.x / 8.0, MySQL|
|Required||Skills of working with CMS WYSIWYG Web Builder, basic skills of working with phpMyAdmin, basic knowledge of HTML.|